Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby Names

     Yes, I realize it has been over a month since I last posted - what can I say, December is crazy!  And, once I get behind, it is harder to catch up.  That being said, I still enjoy the approach of only blogging about what I feel like and not trying to go back too much.  HOWEVER,  if you haven't noticed the baby counter on the side of my blog, it says 64 days!  Can you believe it?  64 days before I have SIX children!  Amazing!  And, no I am not ready.  
     A bit ago, like before my ultrasound, so at least a couple months ago, I had the kids each choose a name they liked and write it on the sidewalk and then get a picture.  It was interesting.  The boys hadn't thought much about the girl names that they chose and the girls hadn't thought much about the boy names.  Anyway, I have thought of names since then that we might use but here is the list they came up with.  Pretty good J names, I have to say - well, most of them.   :)
So, if you can't see them - Jainie and Jake both chose "Jack," which I think is funny since we have a Jaxon already.  Josh chose Jorge - hmm.  Josie chose Jesse and Jaxon is all about Jett or Jeter.  I also liked John and I like Jaeger; plus some others.  These are obviously the boy names.

And, here are the girl names.  Jaxon chose JaKelle, Josie chose Jackelynn (weird spelling I think), Josh chose Joy, Jake chose Jessica (we have a cousin Jessica), and Jainie has loved Jello since the beginning and she is serious about it.  Then, I added Janessa, Jennevieve, and Jentrie.  And, still there are others.  One of the favorites suggested to me by others is Juliet.  Such a hard decision.

Anyway, you can see we are still going with J but it sure is getting harder.  I keep thinking of my favorite names and putting a J in front of them.  Trust me, it doesn't work very well with most names.  Although on some baby name websites, they really are listed as options.  Example:  Jemma - yep, apparently it is a pretty popular name.  :)

1 comment:

  1. My, my, you've been busy! Have you considered Jemima? Or, more importantly, Jaura? Your sisters won't actually mind if you name your baby after me instead of them. Nice new "girl" music just to reinforce the point, P.S. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers