Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gingerbread houses

My mom is so great to always make the neatest gingerbread houses for us to decorate.  So, every year, some time after Thanksgiving, we head over to decorate some houses.  Jared was working and Jaxon and Josh were off somewhere, I can't remember where but the rest of us went and decorated some sweet houses.  
 Sara and Jainie shared a house

 Ry had his own house

And, Josie and Laura shared a house - their's definitely took the longest, not that it was the fanciest, these two just, hmmm, well, they are slow (er).  :)

Unfortunately being prego, I just don't have that much energy so I didn't even get any pics of the final projects - Jake I think made one too, but tried to do it on his own, or he might have helped Ry - good grief, my memory must be gone.  Oh well.  Either way, you can tell it was a fun time and a good couple hours.

2 comments:

  1. These look lame here but the finished? well, they were great! Jakes had a toothpick turret all around the chimney. Wonder what next year will bring? Perhaps a new tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, those WERE exhausting. So much spreading and sprinkling...I've never been much of a decorator. Just ask Sara about my house. She'll tell you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers