Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Caroling Party!

Every year our friends have a caroling party.  I think it is such a fun tradition.  We all get together and eat appetizers, yummy soups, & desserts.  Then, we bundle up and go out caroling to other neighbors and friends.  It is just a great Christmas experience and I am so glad we are always included.  I love that the kids get to experience it.  Always growing up I would go caroling with our extended family and we would go on a hay wagon, which I always loved.  This reminds me of that except we just walk, which is just as fun.  Anyway, I never get pictures because we are usually just too busy walking around but this year, I took the camera out and got pics of everyone except Jaxon, who I couldn't get to cooperate with me.  Maybe next year.  :)



You can see we all have a lot of fun and just enjoy the wonderful season we get to experience each year because of our wonderful Savior.  It's always best to go out and feel you are giving of yourself at least a bit during this magical season.

1 comment:

  1. i am SO sad we aren't apart of this anymore. it was one of our favorite things to do! looks like you guys had a great time. fun to see pictures of kids, sure miss the neighborhood. hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers