Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SIXTEEN

     Yay!  Grateful for hair and sometimes for getting rid of hair.  Jaxon has been growing out his hair for quite awhile.  Alissa has cut it for him once, but I think he decided that keeping it looking good long is harder than just growing your hair out.  :)
     He liked that it was getting curly and really did look pretty cute in the back - not as good in the front, but still not bad.  It drove Jared crazy most of the time and I have to say I like it better when I can see his handsome face. :)
I really do think the curls are cute - who knows where he got them from.
 I guess my bros  have curly hair.
     Here you can see Jared decided to have some fun cutting - Jake and Jainie especially found it entertaining and Jaxon was a good sport to let everyone laugh at him.  We decided to see how he would look with a mohawk.  :)  Not my favorite look.


It definitely got a bit long.
     I didn't get an after picture, but it looks MUCH better.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers