Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NINE

So grateful Jake has such a great friend and cousin in his class this year.  Jake and Emma are both in Mrs. Crane's 2nd grade class - they are the best of friends and play together every day - pretty much every recess.  They get together and take notebooks outside and draw pictures - Jake's are usually some sort of army or war pictures - I am not sure about Emma's.  They also liked to look for bugs and worms, when the weather is better.  They are really good at letting other kids play with them as well, which I think is very important, everyone isn't as lucky as they are, to have a great friend in class.  It has been great for Jake and it is making our school days MUCH better.

I also LOVE how Jake doesn't have any front teeth - I keep telling him he needs to sing "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth," he won't do it.  And, now they are coming in!  As of right now, he only has 8 top teeth.  What a fun stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers