Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ELEVEN

So grateful that I am pregnant again.  Not that I feel that great, but I am excited to have a new baby, it is about time really.  I am a nervous Nelly this time though - I just found out a friend lost her baby at 25 weeks - yikes!  I am 23 weeks.  So, every time the baby moves I think, "Yes, things are still going well."  Hopefully I don't have a heart attack from stress before this baby comes.  :)

This is the day of the ultrasound - yes, we know what "IT" is.  But, we aren't telling everyone til Thanksgiving so stay tuned for updates. :)
Oh, and I wasn't 23 weeks in this picture, I am a bit bigger now.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, can you call me on speaker phone when you tell everyone so I can hear too??? I don't want sloppy seconds, Janna. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers