Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TEN

This little girl is such a organizational wonder.  She organizes everything!  When we got home from trick or treating, before she ate any candy, she organized it into piles so she would know exactly what she had.  I thought it was too cute.   

I really cannot say how awesome it has been to have her home with me in the mornings this year, we visit about everything.  In fact, about a month ago she told me when she was at one of her friend's houses playing - a boy.  They decided to get married and then kissed on the lips!  Can you believe that?  I asked her, "Why did you kiss him?  You know you aren't supposed to do that."  And, she said, "Well you and dad kiss all the time."  And, I replied, "Yes, but we are married and love each other."  And, she said, "Well, we were married and we love each other."  And, then she rolled her eyes at me - can you believe that?  Are we in trouble or what?  I think I did finally convince her that she shouldn't be kissing boys - fingers crossed.

She is very girly and was so excited that for Halloween we put her hair in her very first bun - you can see how full and beautiful it is.  :)
What a girly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers