Monday, February 15, 2010

MONK!

I love MONK! This has been my all-time favorite TV show for as long as I can remember. (Well, I can remember a bit longer but the point is - I love it!) I found it quite a few years ago and have been an avid fan ever since. I have watched every single episode, some are definitely better than others, but they are all great! If you have never seen it, I highly recommend it. Unfortunately, it is over. Monk said good-bye in December. However, I just finished last night. I have been saving the episodes for special occasions. Like, on my birthday I watched one, a few nights before Christmas, our anniversary, and then yesterday, Valentine's Day, we finished up the last two. Sad. I really cried. Anyway, I decided to give a tribute to Monk today to let everyone know what a great show it is. I really related to Monk quite a bit. So, everyone go out and watch an episode of Monk today. If I had any sort of power at all, I would declare it a national holiday, Monk Day! :) By the way, my favorite characters are Monk, of course, and Captain Stottlemeyer - so loyal and sarcastic.
You have to love Natalie, she is so dependable, loyal and funny.
And, of course, Randy - comic relief.
Bye, Monk, you will be missed!


boohoo :(

2 comments:

  1. How odd! I too love Monk. I have also seen every single episode!! Loved that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never even heard of this show. Not that that will be any big shock to you. They must not cover it on Prime Time in No Time.

    ReplyDelete

Followers