Thursday, February 4, 2010

February's Challenge

So, I decided to post what I am planning on doing for February before I have pictures for it. I am doing this for 2 reasons; 1st: I am having a rough time getting going (cold, sick, no motivation, etc.) & 2nd: I am hoping maybe some of you will join me in my efforts. So, here goes - February is "Service with a Smile" month. So, basically to me this means that I am going to try to stretch myself in the service department. As a mother and wife, I perform multiple acts of service everyday. But, this month if I do something for my kids, I want it to be something I normally don't do for them so they will really appreciate it. I am going to try to give service with a more willing heart too. So, no more complaining or whining about it. Wish me luck! Oh, and please don't all call at once if you need some service performed, maybe you could make a schedule with each other! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea.
    If anyone could save the world it'd be you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers