Thursday, November 4, 2010

What I learned in School

Something just dawned on me.  I am a long-winded writer.  (Is there such a thing?)  Anyway, I tend to be able to really take up a lot of space, not condense things, every little detail is important.  I think I just figured out why. . .  It is because of school!  I was helping Jaxon with a report tonight.  Not a long one, just one paragraph.  But, he kept mentioning that it had to be half a page.  So, we found great adjectives to lengthen it.  And, I realized, that is where I learned it.  So, thanks, school system, for making me a wind bag - on paper.  :)
  P.S. You will really notice this, when I post my comments on Halloween.  I am working on it, have been for a day or two.  :)

3 comments:

  1. That is why I love reading your blog. You are great with details, I love it, so thanks to the school system, your great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,I agree! Your blogs are so fun to read! I really enjoy 'em. Don't worry about being "long winded"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with everyone else - love reading what you
    Have to say. I'm always making mine shorter
    And shorter-partly for time and partly b/c my
    Writing is boring.

    Can't wait for the Halloween post

    ReplyDelete

Followers