Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 5

Day 5 was actually yesterday, but I decided to post today.  Of course, today - Day 6 - Nov. 12, will be JAXON!  But, I need to wait and post about him tomorrow or Sunday so he will have to wait until then.  :)


Anyway, Day 5.  I am so grateful for AMERICA!!!  I am so grateful for this wonderful place we have to live, for the freedoms that we have, for the beautiful land we live in, for the rights that we have.  I am grateful to our founding fathers, for the insight and that they would follow divine guidance to make this country great.  I am grateful for our military, for their service.  So grateful that they are willing to go and fight to keep our way of life.  Even if we do mess it up sometimes and aren't grateful for all they do for us.  I am also especially grateful for their spouses.  I cannot imagine how hard it would be if Jared had to leave and I had to stay here and raise my children.  So, a sincere, heart-felt thank you to you.  Know there are those of us out here who honestly appreciate your service - those who are serving and those who have served.  God bless AMERICA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have a cute family. They are all growing up so fast. We look at your picture and want to give all of you a big hug. Love G/G Thalman

    ReplyDelete

Followers