Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 3

     Today I am so grateful for a couple different things.  First off, I am thankful for blogs.  I never thought I would blog, I mean really, who has time, right?  I don't, and I am sure you don't either.  But, my SIL mentioned in her blog today about how therapeutic it is - both blogging and reading other people's blogs.  And, I couldn't agree more.  So, I am grateful for all you bloggers out there who, whether you know it or not, are inspiring me & others with your posts.  And, honestly, some days just helping me get through the day in one piece.  I really do feel better and more "together" after reading blogs and posting my own.
     ALSO, I am grateful that my Halloween post is FINALLY finished.  It took WAY too long.  Suggestion:  if you plan on reading it, you may want to take it in doses.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers