Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 1

     Today I am grateful for people in the church who accept callings.  I realize that it is not always easy.  In fact, it usually isn't.  I realize it forces you to stretch and grow.  I realize it isn't always comfortable.  But, at least, in my situation, I have honestly prayed, pondered, and thought of every single calling that needs to be made (under my little corner of the world) and the person/people who go into that calling.  Now, don't get me wrong, I realize you can't always accept but I have to say I have noticed that most people probably usually can, but just don't want to.  And, while I am on the subject, just when was it decided that you could say what calling you wanted and the duration you would stay there?  Crazy.
     Back to the point, I really am so grateful for the people who accept callings and then go about doing them to the best of their abilities.  It sure is nice.  I am grateful for these people and their examples to me.  And, their dedication to my children.  I couldn't do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers