Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Competitive Edge

Joshi LOVES sports - any sport really.  This fall he has been playing football.  He has loved it - it is almost over - 1 game left.  He is quite disappointed that there is no tournament to win this year.  I am glad because there really has been no officiating and it has been pretty rough, especially lately.  I think it would be safer if they had on pads and helmets since they are pretty much tackling, pushing, grabbing, etc. anyway.  Oh well, I am just the mom.  He is fun to watch though.  
A lot of times he is the quarterback, he has a pretty good arm.

This is one that he caught and ran in for a touchdown.  Woohoo!
I love this picture because it shows him grabbing a flag, which is actually a lot harder than it looks.
My favorite thing about taking pics of kids playing sports is the great looks they have on their faces.  I never noticed all these faces during the game, but captured here, I find them priceless.  One word for Josh is intense.  But, also, he is a good sport, he likes everyone to play and is usually very fair.  
Isn't he cute?  Boys.

3 comments:

  1. I love the looks on kids' faces. Love that we have cameras to capture it, since you're right - you really don't see it during the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good photographer! Plus two postings in two days - glad I was checking tonight. Fun to see the kids and read your take on their activities.

    ReplyDelete

Followers