Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jaxon goes to Scout camp! What?

     So, this definitely snuck up on me.  Jaxon is old enough to go to scout camp, by himself, for a whole week.  Now, I can believe he is old enough, he is definitely acting tweenish, teasing, annoying, emotional, etc.  But, am I old enough?  I don't think so!  Wait, are those wrinkles I see?  Okay, I guess maybe I am old enough - wow! how did that happen so fast?
     But, seriously, doesn't he look so handsome in all his scout gear?  This was about 5 in the morning so he wasn't about to smile.  (He likes sleeping in now too).  He loved scout camp, more than he thought he would, did all sorts of fun stuff.  And, we here at home really missed him, it was very strange to have him gone for a whole week.  The kids didn't know what to do with themselves, Jaxon is our entertainer.  He is always thinking up creative things to do and play and get in trouble with.  :)  And, he is usually one of my best helpers, I know I can count on him whenever the kids are involved.  He is a special boy.  (Who likes to think he is turning into a man. :) - Makes me smile every time he says it.  I tell him I am waiting for armpit hair - hopefully it's a LONG wait.)
Glad you had fun at Tifie Scout Camp Jaxon!  We missed you!  And, congratulations on your 8 merit badges!!!  Now, just for your mom, could you stop growing up!  Please?

1 comment:

  1. I ask Ryan to stop growing everytime I see his cute little tush in football pants!! He hasnt listened yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers