Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jake's 1st lost tooth

Yep, that's my Jake Jake. Quite the crazy kid. This is how he always smiles - looks a little painful to me.  But, ya gotta love all those freckles.  
This was on July 18 - my dad's birthday, we were at Grandpa and Grandma Oldroyd's celebrating, when he finally decided to let Jared pull it out.  My kids aren't the kind who wiggle and wiggle and work at it, they will occasionally wiggle a bit, but would just as soon keep all their teeth just where they are.  I am just glad he finally lost one, all of his friends have already lost a couple and his teeth are looking so small.
We haven't given the tooth to the tooth fairy yet, he wanted to keep it a few days, take a picture, etc., but after day 2, we lost it.  So, the search begins.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers