Monday, May 24, 2010

Sugarland - Jared's Bday



Happy Happy Birthday Sweetie!  What a handsome man  - still looks just like he did when I married him. :)  
Back on the 7th of May, Jared and I went to a Sugarland concert. I have always loved Sugarland, love her voice, most of their songs, their look, etc. But, to make it even better, a couple people have told me that I look like her, and one day one of my primary kids asked me why I had been on TV the night before. He was talking about he CMA's and thought I was her singing. Isn't that cute? I wish I had her voice as well as her looks. Maybe from a long distance. :) Luckily, one of Jared's mission companions' wife posted that she and her husband were going to the concert and would anyone else like to go. So I asked Jared, and surprisingly, he said YES! So, thanks Melissa and Monkey (Jared), he would have never gone with just me and him. It was so much FUN. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory then went to the concert. The opening acts were Danny Gokey (from American Idol), who I really liked on the show and he did a great job - loved him. Then, Julianne Hough, who, without trying to be rude, should really stick to dancing. (my opinion) When Sugarland came out though, it was an entirely different caliber, they are amazing entertainers. I would totally go again. And, Jared and I aren't usually concert goers. It was a blast, you all should go to a Sugarland concert. (a fact!)

Our friends, Monkey (Jared) and Melissa.  They are the concert experts, so much fun to hang out with.  Thanks guys!

It was called "The Big Machine" concert.  Which I didn't understand until I figured it out. :)  Their new album is coming out in September, I think, around there.  I am definitely getting it.  This really was SO much fun.
OH, and a HUGE thank you to Ryan, Sara, Linds, and Joe for volunteering to watch all 5 of our crazy kids - they love you guys so much and Jared and I had a great night out. 

4 comments:

  1. We loved hanging out with you guys too! We wished we lived closer so we could hang out more often! We want to go again!! What other concerts do you want to go to? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun, What a great birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way. You're way cuter than she is. Looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have gone! But, I had LOTS of fun with Sara, Linds,Ry,and Joe.:) Jos

    ReplyDelete

Followers