Monday, April 12, 2010

Luau

Josie had the funnest daddy/daughter date ever with the Activity Day girls and Leaders. She was excited about it for at least a month, refused to be late, and was so ecstatic when it finally arrived. She had her outfit planned out for at least a week and instructed her dad to dress appropriately. I think he did a great job!  So adorable - I, of course, had to sneak in and take some pics!  (That's what Mom's are for!)
As you can see, it was a luau.  Decorated so cute, they ate, played games, hula hooped, I am actually not sure of all they did.  I have kind of been discouraged from coming by Jos - just Josie and Jared's special time.  No interference from me.  I think it is good for them to spend time together so I go along with it.
These are the 4 best leaders ever, Tammy Fitzgerald, Connie Belnap, Casey Dyreng, & Kathy Christensen.  They are amazing!  I am so grateful to have them in my child's life to help guide her and encourage her to be her best.  I don't know how anyone can raise their kids without other awesome people helping them.
This is after the party was over.  Josie is quite a poser, but isn't she cute.  Jared doesn't quite know what to do with her.  I warned him this is just the beginning. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun! Good job taking some pics, even if you weren't invited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh- so sweet! I love that Jos specifically discouraged you from coming so you just snuck in for some quick pics. You crack me up... talk about a super-mom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers