Friday, April 30, 2010

The Feminine Side of Life

Isn't this the greatest present ever! Now, I know she (Josie) doesn't always feel this way about me, but even that she does occasionally really makes my heart sing. She surprised Jared and I one Sunday afternoon with these awesome, best-ever chalk art drawings. I wish they could have permanently stained the sidewalk. Nope, no such luck, that would only happen with play dough and silly string. :)


These next two pictures I think are so typical of my girls.  Josie is always having a good time and playing with others, trying to make sure everyone is happy.  Jainie is a typical youngest child (no offense to anyone:)) she always has to be included in what others are doing or she pouts.  I was trying to get a pic of Josie with these drawings and Jainie wanted to be in it.  Jake told her she couldn't, it was only Josie's drawing, to which Jainie insisted she had been drawing too and wanted to be in the picture.  This 1st picture is Josie trying to console her after her little feelings were hurt.
And, this is when Josie told her she would give her candy if she smiled.  Voila! Magic!
Aren't kids great!  I love both my boys and my girls.  I don't know what I would do without any of them.  But, I have to say it, it is sure nice to have a couple girls to cheer me up and just make my day.  I love em!

2 comments:

  1. Jos really is so much the oldest girl sometimes. I bet you loved getting these... And hey, really, you would miss Jainie's strong emotions all over the place if she chose to mellow out and not be the youngest anymore. That's what makes us so fun- our intenseness. haha :) JK Hope St. George goes well today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that was a relief. From the title I was prepared for something really hairy! Instead I just got to see cute kids. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Followers