Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jake's baptism pictures

   Jake and I went out one day in February to get some pictures for his baptism.  I was dreading it because Jake usually HATES pictures, but this time was very fun.  He was cooperative and quite enjoyable - I wish I knew more about photography and would practice more so I could get better shots but luckily Jake is such a cute little stinker that I think we got some good ones anyway.  His favorite ones were the ones when we were out in the snow - he wanted to make snowballs and throw them at me and at the camera.  What a boy!

How is he growing up so quickly?  



  These next few were so funny - he was trying to be serious to show me he had had enough, but couldn't stop from smiling.  It was so cute.









 Now, we're getting a bit cheesy!
 And, these are the 3 wristbands he wears EVERYWHERE ALWAYS.  The one closest to his hand is the one from our ward that says, "Get Your Own" which is referring to a testimony and we as a ward are reading the Book of Mormon and when we are done we get to turn our wristbands in and put them in a jar.  The next one is one his best friend, John, gave him that is blue and white and the last one is a BYU one he got from Santa.  It's pretty cute how much he loves them.

What a handsome boy!  We sure love you JakeJake.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad you're back! Can't wait to see you guys...sometime soon I hope. :) More pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers