Saturday, July 30, 2011

Almost LIfesize!

     So, I have been playing a bit with blogger lately and just figured out how to change my top picture again - loved the last one, but we are a bit older (& wiser?) now.  Anyway, I also figured out how to make it not so small, however, I can only get it small or HUGE!  So, until I have more time to mess with it - you get to see us lifesize!  YEA!  Just what we all wanted.  :)
     Oh, and I figured out how to add music!  Which has taken me several tries, but I got it figured out!  Right now it is Disney because of all the Disney posts, but I will have to figure out how to update it.  If there are any computer savvy people out there who want to help me out, that would be great!
     We are having a lovely Saturday full of nothing but nothing.  It's great - first one we have had, should have probably used it cleaning out the garage, but I guess there is always next Saturday, or is there?  Hopefully everyone else has had a much more productive day than we have had.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your family picture! i miss you guys. hope all is going well. I'll be in richfield in a couple weeks so i'll make my way over and come visit! hope you have had a fun summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers