Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blogging!

So, this is my friend, Stefanie. She is a whiz at everything including computers. She noticed I was having a blogging problem so decided to come over and help me fix it. She has made it so I can actually blog without taking a year for one picture. So, thanks Stef, and forgive me for the great pic, it's the only one I have of you. And if anyone else wants to know, this is over the summer when at a swim meet for the kids, some friends and I dared and paid Stef to pretend to fall in the pool. Oh yeah, and then we pushed her too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gee, thanks, Janna! I spend all that time, and you repay me by posting the most attractive picture of me. Just wait, I'll get you back! You may not know when, you may not know where....

    ReplyDelete

Followers